Thursday, September 4, 2008

Volleyball At The Beach

A couple weeks ago Erick, Rory, Nana, Craig, and I decided to play some volleyball at the beach. We rented a ball from somewhere and played for about two hours. It was a great time but for the next two days I was in intense pain since I normally don't do any physical activity of any kind.

Erick and Brad (Hiding)

As we were playing, one of the major TV networks was shooting a bunch of famous people who I didn't recognize playing volleyball. We had to take pictures of them in secret and were turned away when we tried to get autographs. Apparently, you can see us playing volleyball in the background of several shots and we were in the commercial for the episode for a second! If I remember correctly it aired this past Sunday but I didn't get a chance to see it.

Here's one of the pictures that we managed to get:

TV People

We later met up with Kazumi at Free Culture for a couple drinks and went home.

No comments: