Friday, May 2, 2008

Mission Statement

I made this blog to tell my stories about living in Japan, however I've already been here for two months. I'm living near Hongodai station which is Yokohama, Japan. As such, I'm going to first try to remember all of the crazy shit that has happened since I got here.

If I don't post here for awhile, just know I'm having too much fun, or too little fun to get around to posting. Even as I'm typing this there are Skype messages coming in that I have to check, emails that need to be returned, and friends that I have to meet soon.

With that said, I'm going to try to keep posting new stuff that happens and remember what happened before. I also have pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thenationalpool/

Lets roll...

Brad

Music: Myspace.com/TheNationalPool
Email: thenationalpool@gmail.com
Pictures: Flicker/TheNationalPool

No comments: