Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nerd Alert!

I'll do another a proper post about Japan probably next Monday. I had to work today, Saturday, and I also have to work Sunday so I'm far too lazy now to write about anything in depth. So here is a mindless post about World Of Warcraft. Enjoy:

After getting home from work today I really got the urge to play some World Of Warcraft, however I canceled my account months ago because I don't really have time for it while I'm over here. Before I came to Japan, I took a couple months off of work just to relax and spent most of this time playing WOW. It's mostly just a waste of time, but probably best way to waste time ever. And I mean a lot of time. I would wake up in the morning and make tea and play till the sun went down...and there would still be more stuff to do in the game.

Here is a picture of my main character, a fire mage named Chipdipson.

Image

I was only a couple days shy of making it to level 70, which is currently the highest you can go. After awhile though, the game started to become too much of a grind. I'm not sure if I'll ever reactivate my account though.

Whatever. Theres that. Props to everybody in my old guild Phoenix Wrath.

In other news I've been slowly but surely writing some new songs. Now that I finally got paid, I'm going to look into getting some mic stands so I can properly start recording some stuff. I've also been catching up on old Lost episodes and getting over a pretty nasty cold.

As promised, I should have a proper post about Japan on Monday or so. Later.

Music: Myspace.com/TheNationalPool
Email: thenationalpool@gmail.com
Pictures: Flicker/TheNationalPool

1 comment:

Erin Rose said...

First off, you're a nerd, BUT I heard you can sell your WOW accounts for big bucks if you are that high of a level. Might be something to think about if you are desperate for money.
Second, well I don't really have a second point. Cept that I hope all is going well. I know you said you had off sometime this week so hopefully I'll talk to you soon.
<3