Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pepsi Blue Hawaii - Drink Review

On my way home from work today I found a new drink released by Pepsi only in Japan called Pepsi Blue Hawaii. Apparently it's a special drink only for Summer 2008 and after seeing Uhh Yeah Dude drink last year's watermelon Pepsi I of course had to buy it.

Image

With it's blinding bright blue color, it looks as though it was forged in a nuclear reaction or something. Apparently it's supposed to taste like pineapple and lemon but I don't really taste it. It has a very light taste to it and is only slightly thicker than water it seems. In fact, it's difficult to even think of what it tastes like. I can tell you though that it is very fizzy.

Image

I haven't seen it in stores before so I can only assume that it just came out within the past few days. I picked it up from 7-11 for about $1.50. Although it's not bad, I can't really say that I'll be buying it again anytime soon. The more I drink as I'm writing this, the more I think that it's really not too bad. However, there isn't really anything special about the taste.

Final Decision: 3.5 out of 5

No comments: